February 2. 2021
Dear Valued Guests,
We look forward to your upcoming reservations at Dunes Village Resort!!
The City Of Myrtle Beach has issued an EXECUTIVE ORDER REQUIRING INDIVIDUALS TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS IN RETAIL AND FOODSERVICE ESTABLISHMENTS has been issued EFFECTIVE July 2, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. and shall remain in effect for 60 days, or until rescinded.
ACCEPTABLE FACE COVERINGS INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Medical Masks
- Cloth masks
The covering must fit securely over the nose and mouth without the use of one’s hands.
WHEN FACE COVERINGS ARE NOT REQUIRED INCLUDES, but is not limited to:
- In personal vehicles
- In outdoor areas and on the beach, AS LONG AS A MINIMUM OF SIX FEET of social distance is maintained at all times. (Groups larger than 10 are strictly prohibited)
- By individuals with a Medical condition which prohibits use
- By Children under 10 years old, provided that adults accompanying children use reasonable attempts to urge the children ages 4-9 to wear such coverings in enclosed areas.
- By Foodservice patrons while they are dining.
- When complying with directions of law enforcement officers.
Any person violating the provisions of this Executive Order by failing to wear a Face Covering when required shall be guilty of a civil infraction, punishable by a penalty of not more than $100. Each day of a continuing violation of this Executive Order shall be considered a separate and distinct offense.
Please know that the health and safety of our staff and guests is our number one concern. Due to the Corina Virus Pandemic we have made necessary adjustments/safety improvements in our operations as outlined below:
· The beaches, pools and water park are open and everyone is asked to practice safe “social distancing”.
· Captain’s Café is open serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our coffee shop is also open.
· For the health and safety of our staff and guests, we will not be doing daily housekeeping services in guest rooms. We will be doing check out services only and delivering necessary items upon request.
· Children’s activities are currently suspended at this time.
· We ask that all guests wear masks while in common areas and have only one per party at the front desk for check in/out.
All staff throughout the property are now required to wear masks and gloves. All food and beverage staff are Serve Safe certified. Serve Safe is a nationally recognized safety training program for food and beverage employees.
We trust that implementing these measures to protect our staff and guests, we will be doing our part to work towards keeping everyone safe and healthy. If there is anything, we can do to help make your stay more pleasant please do not hesitate to contact one our staff members.
Dunes Village Resort Management