May 19, 2020
Dear Valued Guests,
We look forward to your upcoming reservations at Dunes Village Resort!!
Please know that the health and safety of our staff and guests is our number one concern. Due to the Corina Virus Pandemic we have made necessary adjustments/safety improvements in our operations as outlined below:
· The beaches, pools and water park are open and everyone is asked to practice safe “social distancing”.
· Our dining rooms are open with seating restrictions, we are also offering “to go” services through our restaurant and our coffee shop will still be open as well.
· For the health and safety of our staff and guests, we will not be doing daily housekeeping services in guest rooms. We will be doing check out services only and delivering necessary items upon request.
· Children’s activities and valet services are currently suspended at this time as well.
· We ask that all guests wear masks while in common areas and have only one per party at the front desk for check in/out.
All staff throughout the property are now required to wear masks and gloves. All food and beverage staff are Serve Safe certified. Serve Safe is a nationally recognized safety training program for food and beverage employees.
We trust that implementing these measures to protect our staff and guests, we will be doing our part to work towards keeping everyone safe and healthy. If there is anything, we can do to help make your stay more pleasant please do not hesitate to contact one our staff members.
Dunes Village Resort Management