1. Spacious resort rooms designed for familiesPlanning your ideal family getaway in Myrtle Beach starts with the right Myrtle Beach oceanfront suites. Dunes Village Resort has many lodging options to choose from so you can find the perfect place to stay with kids, at the right price. Unlike other resorts with limited room types, we offer options from suites and studios that sleep 4 to large 3-bedroom condos in Myrtle Beach that can accommodate up to 10 guests. Each suite is designed to make your stay comfortable and easy. The fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers make meal prep a cinch, and the extras—a washer and dryer, a private balcony with views, ample seating, and TVs in each bedroom—make your family’s stay even more comfortable.
2. Family-friendly hotel with water amenitiesWhen selecting a place to stay for your family’s Myrtle Beach vacation, don’t underestimate the importance of a resort with a pool or waterpark. When you have access to amazing water amenities, you won’t need to venture out for daily entertainment unless you want to, and Dunes Village Resort boasts some of the best pools in Myrtle Beach. The selection of water features indoors and out satisfies guests of every age, in any season. Soak up the sun on the oceanfront pool deck and then take a break from the heat or find rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach by visiting Myrtle Beach's #1 indoor resort water park, which includes a kids’ splash zone, a teen pool, and a lazy river.
3. Oceanfront lodging for easy beach daysAn oceanfront resort in Myrtle Beach is the perfect place for a family to stay for an easy beach vacation. Selecting a resort in Myrtle Beach without shoreline access means you’ll have to lug sand toys, towels, and swim gear to the nearest beach and pay for parking. Let the oceanfront accommodations at Dunes Village Resort take care of it all. The boardwalk that leads from the pool deck to the shore is easy to navigate so you can effortlessly rotate from playing in the sand to swimming in the pool to lounging in the Carolina sunshine. Dunes Village's quieter, ideal location is also perfect for families that want to be close to Myrtle Beach's best family activities, but away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Myrtle Beach.
4. Resort restaurants with family-friendly menusA resort restaurant can be a lifesaver when staying in Myrtle Beach, especially one with a kid-friendly menu. Families with little ones can easily enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner right at Dunes Village Resort’s on-site dining options, with delicious menu selections to appeal to everyone. The Admiral’s Room offers all your favorite morning fare, including biscuits and gravy, protein bowls, pancakes, and yogurt. Captain’s Cafe is known for its casual food selection of fresh seafood and burgers, and parents will appreciate the cocktails menu. When you’re suited up for swimming, the Cabana Tiki Bar is a family-friendly spot outdoors where you can grab a quick break from the fun to refuel and get back to the pool.
5. Kids’ activities and resort entertainmentNot all Myrtle Beach resorts have amenities for kids beyond the pool, so select carefully to find a place to stay with a variety of activity options. The child-friendly entertainment is what makes Dunes Village a top hotel choice for families looking to get more value from their stay. The Kids’ Club offers a daily schedule of things to do so parents can take a break and children get to enjoy crafts, yard games, bingo, and trivia. You’ll find the on-site playground ideal for younger children and the basketball court and tennis courts give older kids and adults fun ways to spend time together. The pool area also offers activities for families, like ping pong and pool tables, and a shuffleboard court to enjoy before or after a swim.
Now that you see why Dunes Village is the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach with kids, it’s time to plan your dream vacation today. Look for Myrtle Beach hotel deals to enjoy extra savings on the perfect room with a view, and count on the excellent water features and amenities to take care of your entertainment and more. With so much for kids to do, a great selection of on-site restaurants, plus a spa and bars for adults to enjoy, it’s clear why Dunes Village is a top choice for families year after year.