General Resort Information
Once the reservation is made you would forfeit your deposit if you have not purchased the Vacation Safeguard Plan. Date changes without the Vacation Safeguard Plan can only be made up to 4 days prior to arrival with a onetime change. No refunds for early departures without the Vacation Safeguard Plan.
SAFEGUARD YOUR MYRTLE BEACH VACATION!
Protect your vacation investment with Dunes Village Resort’s exclusive Vacation Safeguard Plan (VSP). Make your visit to Myrtle Beach as relaxing and worry-free as possible knowing that if an emergency arises, the VSP will ensure you get reimbursed for any reservation that you didn’t use. Whether you have to cut your vacation short*, change the dates of your stay (rate are subject to new dates), or simply cancel altogether, you’ll feel secure knowing that Dunes Village Resort has you covered!
The Vacation Safeguard Plan can be added to any reservation for $30.00 plus tax. This protection plan will refund your deposit if you need to cancel, or refund the difference of total cost if you must change dates or depart early.* The Vacation Safeguard Plan fee is non-refundable and must be added within 24 hours of confirming the reservation. A charge of $30.00 plus tax will be applied to the credit card used for the reservation deposit.
Simply add the “Vacation Safeguard Plan” in the add-on section during the online reservation process
or call 800.648.3539 to speak with a Dunes Village Vacation Specialist!
*If a guest must depart early from a package with a minimum length-of-stay requirement, their package will be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay and any difference will be refunded. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am to avoid the current night’s charge. Any sale booked 72 hours prior to arrival are Final Sales and can't purchase the Vacation Insurance.
General Hotel Policy
1. Effective January 1, 2015-Dunes Village will be SMOKE FREE. Smoking will be allowed only in designated areas adjacent to the property. No smoking on balconies or public areas will be allowed. This move is being made for the benefit of everyone’s health and well being. There will be a mandatory $250 fine for smoking in the unit.
2. Due to a combination of city ordinances and lack of space, Dunes Village Resort can no longer accept trailers on an overnight basis. We have alternative locations for offsite pay trailer parking available, please inquire with a staff member for details.
WATER PARK RESTRICTIONS
- Open from 9am to 11pm
- No mask, goggles, snorkels or head gear permitted on slides.
- Palms Speed Slide 4ft height requirement.
- Palms Corkscrew Slide 3ft height requirement.
- Our Check In times is 4pm and Check Out is by 11am.
- All rooms are non-Smoking.
- We do NOT accept Pets.
- Our Age requirement is 21 years of age.
- Complimentary parking for our guest is located conveniently across the street from the resort.
- Being a family resort we inforce quiet time in public areas starting at 11pm.
- Only one discount applied per a reservation.
- Discounted rates must be booked in advance.
- Specials request (i.e., Floor, location or side by side) are not guaranteed.
- Due to FEMA regulations the windows for our Warter Parks are removed in early May and installed back by November.
- Hotel Direct Number 843-449-5275
- The Admiral's Room serves a buffet breakfast from 6:30am to 11:00am.
- Buffet Prices-Adults Breakfast $9.95. Children under 12 are $6.95. Under 3 eat free.
- The Captain's Cafe serves Lunch starting at 11:00am daily til 10pm.
- Take Out Available call Ext. 4027.
Perk's Up Coffee Shop
- Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee
- Sunday - Thursday 6am - 6pm
- Friday - Saturday 6am - 8pm
PLEASE STOP BY FOR OUR WEEKLY
RESORT ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
Fall Weekly Events
Painting -Sand Art, Bird Houses, Chalkboard and Shells.